how to remove pimples !! honest review





hi , this is my first time reviewing on product and this is my very honest personal review on these two products ! I invest a lot of money in trying to get a better skin and get rid of my pimples and it doesn't helps at all till i started on these two products . I started having pimples/acnes when i was 12 years old and it was so bad till my mom brought me to a trial facial treatment which cost $32-38SGD . After the treatment , my face actually got so much better but the pimples still started growing again . Im 16 now and i finally find a product that suits me and it really works ! Although the price might be a little pricey for students , but the results is very good and of course you need to maintain your routine and apply every day to see improvement . 

First product I'll be talking is actually AHA BHA PHA 30 days miracle toner . I got it at Shopee & it cost only 12SGD !! Remember to use apply it together with cotton pads every day and night . It might be very hassle in the morning but i will ask my brother to apply on afternoon and his skin is better now !!




Last product i'll be talking about is the Cica VT mask !! Use it 1-2 per week and the results are so good . Was having pimples break out recently , but it heals really fast and recover before my period even came . Not even exaggerating . I got it via Carousell from some trustable seller for $20 for 10 pieces of mask . Super worth it . Will rather you spend the money on this if you have a tight budget than buying other brands that is cheaper !! and also to add on to the teenagers out there with pimples etc , it would be best to use milk cleanser as i went to several facial treatment just for trial lol and they will always recommend us to use milk cleanser instead of other brands !!






results shown are after one month of using both the product . Mostly are pimple scars ( the brownish dots) trying to work on it and will review again if another product i bought is good


Comments